Why Do I Have Tiny Bumps 2 Weeks After Hair Laser Removal on my Bikini Line and Thighs?

Will these bumps go away eventually and is there anything I can put on to help them disappear

+1

Tiny bumps after an invasive laser is common, the skin tends to be sensitive for a few weeks after you had your treatment. Most likely the laser has destroyed the hair follicle and if you had thick/coursed hair, this is why you're seeing small irritated bumps. There is no photo provided, still ask your medical advisor to see the area. 

Tiny bumps on bikini line and thighs 2 weeks after laser hair removal

+1

Tiny bumps in areas of Laser Hair Removal are common, especially if the hair is thick.  Usually this is caused by  an inflammation surrounding the damaged hair root which may be considered "alien" by your immune system.  Once the damaged hair root falls off, the inflammation should disappear. This may take about 1 week. Avoid hot showers or baths, as these may aggravate the inflammation.

Eugene Mandrea, MD
Chicago Dermatologist