A Tiny Amount of Extra Skin Under the Chin. Can I Remove Without a Full Neck Lift?

About 7 years ago I had submental liposuction to remove some fat from my submental area. It certainly helped but I have noticed that while it still mostly looks great, I have a very slight amount of excess skin in the submental area that sags in one area just ever so much. It is so subtle, in fact, that it is noticable on one side of my profile more than the other. While it is slight, it does bother me and I am wondering: is it possible to have it removed without a full neck lift?

Tiny Amount of Extra Skin after Submental Liposuction

+1

If the skin is amenable to excision with a submental incision, this could be performed to address skin laxity issues.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Necklift , Minor

+1

If you wish symmetry and only have a little fat...We suggest a neck lift using a small incision under the chin for liposuction.

• WE also want to see photos before we make more suggestions. thank you.

Guillermo Koelliker, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon