How Many Times Hairs Falls After Transplant?

I had a surgery of hair transplant .. my hairs falls once and after falling growth was good but now after 7 months hairs are again falling .. i want to ask how many times hairs falls after transplant ?

Hair Loss after Hair Transplant

+1

Usually hair only falls out once after hair is transplanted.  At about 3-4 weeks the hair will temporarily fall out and then it beings to regrow at 3-4 months.  It is very unusual for hair to fall out 7-8 months after hair transplant.  There must be some other factor such as diet, etc that are contributing towards this.

Hair Loss Post-Transplant

+1

Between 2 and 4 weeks post-surgery, the transplanted hairs become detached from the follicle and shed to make way for healthy new hair growth. So shedding during this time is completely normal. Sometimes, hair in the donor area also falls out post-transplant due to a cut-off of blood supply during the procedure. This is also known as shock loss and the hair should grow back at around 4 months. 

However, to see significant hair loss (more than 50 to 100 hairs per day) at 7 months does not sound normal. Of course, I would need more information or to see you in person for a proper assessment. I recommend first returning to your surgeon before seeking counsel elsewhere.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/blog/after-the-hair-transplant-3-unexpected-things-to-expect/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair loss after a hair transplant.

+1

If you are shedding hairs this late after a transplant, it might represent progressive hair loss from male pattern baldness. If there is a dispaarity in the length of the shedding hairs from the transplanted ones, progressive hair loss is the issue. If it is the transplants that are reshedding ( a possibility) they should return in 3 months.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon