Timeline to Get Aligners After Moldings Are Taken?

I had my molds taken at the end of Feb (Feb.23) and was told my Aligners wouldn't be ready until June, I am working with a top Invisalign Provider and read somewhere this will usually speed up the time it takes to recieve them, was curious how long it will prob take, thanks!

Time to deliver aligners after molds are taken

+1

In my practice we do not take impressions, rather we can with Itero (a digital impression machine).  When we took impressions it took about 4 weeks to get the aligners back. The timeline that was told to you seems a lot longer than normal.  Not sure why you would be quoted that time.  Call the dentist and discuss your concerns.  Good luck.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Aligner Delivery Time

+1

There is something unusual with the time you were quoted as I have never had a delivery take longer then a month.  If you wait too long after impressions, teeth can shift and the aligners not fit.  The company only allows our clinchecks proposals to be valid 3-4 months then we have to take new impressions and resubmit the case and June will be 4 months for you.  Talk to your dentist and see if there is a mistake or a misunderstanding on treatment.

Scott LeSueur, DDS
Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Turn around time for invisalign aligners

+1

In our office, we usually get aligners back in 2-3 weeks on average, the longest being around one month.  You should inquire why it's taking so long.

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Timeline for Invisalign

+1

i find it takes 3 weeks on average, unless they have an unusually busy season. 4-months sounds a nlittle lengthy to me. Perhaps the Invisalign Doctor you are seeing only starts a certain # of new cases eachweek???

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Hard to predict deliver dates for Invisalign

+1

We tell our patients six weeks time, and get aligners ready in our office almost all the time within that timeframe. However some cases require quite a few modifications in the clin-check treatment plan, which takes longer time for the doctor to approve the final treatment.

Hema Patel, DDS
Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is hard to predict dates

+1

I usually quote 4-6 weeks to wait, but just last week got a case back that was only 1 week after the Clincheck.  It is possible that you were quoted an extra long time so that when they came in early you were happy, rather than quoted a time that was too short.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist