Is it an appropriate time to stop wearing my compression bandage after gynecomastia surgery? (Photo)

3 weeks ago, I had gynecomastia surgery through incision. My doctor told me to wear a compression bandage "until next week" when I saw him last Tuesday for my two week checkup, and then we set up a six-week check-up appointment. Is it ok to start wearing just a tight shirt? Every 2-3 days I shower, the tape started coming off today I removed it, left was ok, right started bleeding. I put the tape in place and taped over it. The left side is a dented, but he removed quite a bit. How does it look

Is it an appropriate time to stop wearing my compression bandage after gynecomastia surgery?

+1
Have tried calling your surgeon's office to address this issue vs asking us, expert posters our recommendation for your care?