How long after a tummy tuck should I wait to have rhinoplasty?

I am A 30 something year old healthy *Thank GOD*African American woman. I am having A tummy tuck, lipo suction, fat transfer procedure next month; However I'm also having a rhinoplasty as well. unfortunately after several years of searching for a surgeon who cld do both procedures I've come up with Nada. So my ? Is how long after the 1st procedure shld I wait b4 having my 2nd procedure *Rhinoplasty*? I greatly appreciate your help & insight. Thanks in advance.

Tummy Tuck and Rhinoplasty

+1
I am not sure why you can't find a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in the tri-state area that is willing, capable, qualified, and competent to perform both a tummy tuck and a rhinoplasty during the same surgery.

If your fat transfers are to your buttocks that may be the problem as you would need to be in the supine position to perform the tt and rhinoplasty and in the prone position to perform the fat transfers to the buttocks. Also the time of surgery needs to be taken into consideration. Without pictures or an examination, I can not advise as to the probable length of surgery. Most surgeons try to keep their outpatient surgery to less than four hours as a patient safety precaution.

I perform these procedures on a regular basis, although the combination of a tummy tuck and a rhinoplasty is a little unusual as many patients combine a tummy tuck with breast surgery BUT there is no reason it can't be done in the appropriate patient. Many times a portion of both procedures may be partially covered by your health insurance. Hope this helps.

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

+1
I perform hundreds of each of these procedures each year.   The BBL and rhinoplasty are very surgeon dependent.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs, rhinoplasties, liposuction procedures and tummy tucks each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.