Time Between Procedures?

Hello, I have had a hard 6 months with filler under the eyes (had it dissolved, but left lumpy and saggy so had ulthera and fractional co2 w/more restylane to camouflage residual restylane lumping, plus had displaced vein removed). Finally saw an expert who was able to dissolve every last bit of filler.Plan was to now fill properly, but I am feeling comfortable being filler-free! Is it safe to have a peel soon to smooth out skin that has been damaged by all these injections? Thank you,

Peel after filler removal

+1

I do not think it would be a problem to have a lower lid peel after filler was dissolved. Best to be evaluated in person tomake that decision.