Time Between Breast Lift w/ Implants and Smart Lipo on Abdomen?

I plan on having a mastopexy with implants next month but before I would like to have some smart lipo to define my upper abdomenfor best overall results. Is two weeks enough time between procedures? The lipo will be under sedation only and I will go home afterwards. Nor am i having a lot of fat removed its just to achieve a slightly better shape around my upper abdomen. Im healthy and with a BMI of 25 - 26.

Liposuction and breast surgery are safe to get during the same day.

+2

You should consider doing both procedures at once.  It is safe and you will have a shorter recovery time.  You may get a discount for multiple procedures as well.

Why not together?

+2

These can all be done safely together.  If you have been fooled into thinking that SL is better than traditional, don't be.  Ask your plastic surgeon who is doing your breasts what they would recommend.  If they don't do SL, there is a reason.  Trust them more than a non-plastic surgeon pushing SL as if it will make you shrink better than traditional tumescent liposuction would.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation can be performed at the same time as smartlipo liposuction

+1

Breast augmentation using implants can be performed at the same time as liposuction as long as the total time of surgery is not too long. In my experience if the total time of surgery is 4 hours or less breast surgery is safe.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

+1

As one of the Smart Lipo Trainers I would recommend doing all at once. saves time in recovery and $'s. Discuss with your chosen surgeon. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski