I Cannot Take Much Time off my Job, is VASER Shape Something I Could Do on my Lunch Break and Return to Work?

I cannot take much time off my job, is VASER Shape something I could do on my lunch break and return to work?

Vaser shape over lunch

+1

Vaser shape as just seen on Dr. Oz is a great non painful way to lose inches. It takes about 4 or 5 treatments that are about 1 hour long. You can treat an area about the size of a sheet of paper so you are limited in the amount you can do at one time. I hope this helps

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

VASER Shape

+1

VASER Shape requires 40 minutes to an hour to complete the procedure depending on how many areas are being treated with no downtime or recovery.  The number of sessions is individual but appears that 5-6 treatments are the optimal number.  The heat progressively increases during the treatment but if it's above your tolerence, feel free to ask your technician or doctor to decrease the power.  The best results are achieved with people with relatively small, localized fat deposits and good skin quality.

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

VASER Shape

+1

Yes, you will need a long lunch, about an hour and be close to the clinic. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Shape can be done one your lunch break

+1

Vaser Shape only takes between 30-60 minutes and typically is not uncomfortable, just a little warm.  There is no down time or recovery.  Most people see an immediate reduction in circumference which improves with multiple sessions.  5-6 sessions seems to be an optimal number.  Results can vary a bit, and some people see more of a result than others.  Some also see a significant improvement in cellulite.

Leif L. Rogers, MD, FACS