What Time of Day Should I Apply Latisse?

I wondered if I could apply Latisse in the AM instead at bed time? I have other 'eye treatment' that needs to be done at bed time. I use lubricant for a dry eye syndrome.

When to Apply Latisse?

+2

Latisse can be applied at any time during the day but it is suggested that you apply it at night so that it becomes routine.  Also, it is suggested that you do not wash your face/eyes for a few hours after application and so that is another good reason to apply it when you are going to sleep.

Time of day to apply Latisse

+2

Try to apply the Latisse around the same time daily in order to maximize compliance with the eyelash stimulator. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

When to apply Latisse

+2

Latisse can be applied at any time of the day that is convenient for you. Please pick a time that is easy to remember each day so that you can be consistent. After three or four months, Latisse can be used much less frequently to maintain longer, thicker lashes.  I recommend to my patients that they continue application of Latisse twice weekly for as many years as they wish to continue to have longer eyelashes.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Apply Latisse on clean lashes any time of day

+2

Half of my staff uses their Latisse in the morning, the other half at night. The important thing is that it's applied to clean lashes, before any makeup. So if you want to do it in the morning, that is fine. Just use it after you've showered. Put it on and leave it for a few minutes to dry. Then put your makeup on. My staff members that use in the AM have seen just as significant results as those who use it at night. Just be consistent.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Latisse at AM instead of PM

+1

Latisse can be applied at any time of day.  The important thing is to establish a routine and maintain it.

Time of Day to Apply Latisse

+1

Latisse can be used any time of day, but you will want to ensure that you maintain a consistent time so you can establish a routine.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Apply Latisse Once Per Day

+1

Latisse takes time to work. Only use it once a day. Use of Latisse more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day. As long as you consistently apply it at the same time each day, whether it is in the morning or at night should not matter.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Latisse application and timing

+1

Latisse can be applied at any time of the day.  However, I would recommend that you avoid washing your face/eyelids for a few hours after the application to avoid diluting the Latisse or getting the product into your eye.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon