What Time of Day Should I Apply Latisse?

I wondered if I could apply Latisse in the AM instead at bed time? I have other 'eye treatment' that needs to be done at bed time. I use lubricant for a dry eye syndrome.

When to Apply Latisse?

Latisse can be applied at any time during the day but it is suggested that you apply it at night so that it becomes routine.  Also, it is suggested that you do not wash your face/eyes for a few hours after application and so that is another good reason to apply it when you are going to sleep.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Time of day to apply Latisse

Try to apply the Latisse around the same time daily in order to maximize compliance with the eyelash stimulator. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

When to apply Latisse

Latisse can be applied at any time of the day that is convenient for you. Please pick a time that is easy to remember each day so that you can be consistent. After three or four months, Latisse can be used much less frequently to maintain longer, thicker lashes.  I recommend to my patients that they continue application of Latisse twice weekly for as many years as they wish to continue to have longer eyelashes.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

325 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403

Apply Latisse on clean lashes any time of day

Half of my staff uses their Latisse in the morning, the other half at night. The important thing is that it's applied to clean lashes, before any makeup. So if you want to do it in the morning, that is fine. Just use it after you've showered. Put it on and leave it for a few minutes to dry. Then put your makeup on. My staff members that use in the AM have seen just as significant results as those who use it at night. Just be consistent.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117

What time of day should Latisse be applied?

The most important aspect of Latisse application, by far, is to be consistent. My patients have had success with a great variety of different routines. It's important to note that the clinical studies with Latisse all involved nightime application - so that's the primary recommendation. 

Morning application is also acceptable provided the product dries before any other makeup is applied.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

21 Bedford Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J9

May be okay

It is advised that you apply Latisse at night, after cleansing and before you go to bed, so that it can be properly absorbed to improve effectiveness. If you can guarantee that you'll apply Latisse in the morning after you've cleansed your face, and allowed the product to dry before applying anything else, then it may be okay. However, please note that all clinical research on Latisse was conducted on nightime application.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Latisse at AM instead of PM

Latisse can be applied at any time of day.  The important thing is to establish a routine and maintain it.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Time of Day to Apply Latisse

Latisse can be used any time of day, but you will want to ensure that you maintain a consistent time so you can establish a routine.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Apply Latisse Once Per Day

Latisse takes time to work. Only use it once a day. Use of Latisse more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day. As long as you consistently apply it at the same time each day, whether it is in the morning or at night should not matter.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

5410 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Latisse application and timing

Latisse can be applied at any time of the day.  However, I would recommend that you avoid washing your face/eyelids for a few hours after the application to avoid diluting the Latisse or getting the product into your eye.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

2581 Samaritan Drive
San Jose, CA 95124