Time After a Septorhinoplasty for a Graft in a Mild Collapse in the Middle Right of the Nose?

Hi, I am a girl in the thirties, 2 months ago I underwent an open septorhinoplasty. The problem is that they didn't put me a graft in the right part of the nose and it's a little colapsed. My question if I can get the graft before the 6-12 months period taking into account that there's nothing more to do. Thank you very much, Nikoleta

Timing of Graft Placement for Collapse Post Rhinoplasty

+2

If you want a permanent correction of a mild collapse of the right middle nose following rhinoplasty it is bet to wait another 6-9 months. You want this to be your last procedure.

+2

Technically, no.  The six month rule is the time required for the nasal skin to have the blood supply re-established.  It's not a matter of how much needs to be done during any Revision Rhinoplasty as much as it requires lifting the nasal tissues, up off of the nasal skeleton, in order to gain appropriate access to work.  In this case place a graft.  Cobblestone appearance, to the nasal skin, can occur when this 6 month rule is violated.  This condition is pernanent and unsightly.  Why take the risk?  Wait 6 months.

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com