Tightness 2.5 Years Post Bodylift?

I had a bodylift 2 and 1/2 yrs ago. My skin feels to tight on my left side only and really bad in my left groin, my muscles also don't feel right on my left side it feels like they aren't pulled up enough and it feels like I have something pulling across my left hip and gives me pain and discomfort in both areas every day.

Tightness 2 and a Half Years After Surgery

+1

The only way to address your concerns is to have a consultation and an examination.  You did not mention returning to your original plastic surgeon which should be your first step.  If you feel that you need further information, then seek a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon.  But again, your first course of action is to return to the doctor that performed your procedure and discuss is a calm manner the issues you expressed to us in your questions.  Hope this helps.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon