Tightness in Forehead After Reduction Rhinoplasty?

Hi, I had a reduction rhinoplasty 16 months ago. 50% of my nose was removed in my opinion (more than I expected). The "feeling" of this has left me with a nose that makes me tighten up my forehead chronically. I am currently getting botox/dysport injections and taking klonopin(for muscle relaxant effect). These things help but my question is: will this ever go away as I get used to it? or should I have a augment revision rhinoplasty? any advice is appreciated more than you can imagine.

Tightness in forehead after rhinoplasty

+1

This would certainly be an unusual complaint after rhinoplasty.  I would not get an augmentation rhinoplasty in hopes that this would reduce forehead tightness.   If anything, this would make the feeling of tightness worse.  In your instance, you definitely need to return to your plastic surgeon to discuss these issues.   If nothing else, he or she can provide you with some reassurance.