Loose Skin After Liposuction on Thigh Area

What works best for tightening loose skin on thighs and butt? I had a liposuction a few years ago, and it left me with loose skin, even under my butt.

There is no easy solution for loose skin

+1

I agree with Dr. Placik. Tthere is no current treatment available to tighten loose skin other than surgical removal. In your case a thighlift and/or buttock lift might be needed. There are no effective thigh creams, exercises, massages, or external treatments that can tighten skin. Hope this helps.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin after lipo

+1

Unfortunately, liposuction only removes fat whereas a dermolipectomy removes fat and excess skin. It sounds as if you may require an buttock and thigh dermolipectomy (lift) procedure. This may be more than you desire but I would not waste my time and money on other minimally invasive techniques such as Thermage. This will accomplish a shrinkage of 1 on a scale of 1-to-10 and it is more likely you will need a 6-9 on a scale of 1-to-10.