Best Way to Tighten Skin on Tummy?

I've always had a flat stomach, but just lately, even though I haven't gained weight, the skin on my stomach has become a little loose. This has also happen in my upper arm area. I was wondering if there is a laser available to treat this problem. I've heard of Titan,Thermage (which I had bad results with on my face), and Refirme. Please let me know which is best and if you are doctor in the NYC/NJ area that could help. Thanks!

GentleYag Laser Good For Skin Tightening

+1

In my practice I use the GentleYag laser (Candela, 1064nm) for laser skin tightening.  The treatment runs from 10-20 minutes and is minimally painful with no downtime.  Typically optimal results are achieved with a series of treatments spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart. Patients have been happy with the results, but by no means is laser skin tightening the best option for everyone.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and the best treatment options for achieving the results you are looking for. Click on the link below to see a video on the GentleYag laser and how we use it in our practice. 

I need more information

+1

How old are you, have you had children, what is your height and weight. All these things factor in before giving you an answer.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD