What Can Be Done to Tighten Skin on my Lower Legs?

The skin on my lower legs (Calf and knees) is loose. I have lost more than half my body weight over a 3 year period by exercise and diet. I consulted more than one plastic surgeon who indicated that there is not much surgically can be done for the lower legs. I am considering radio frequency, laser and ultrasonic methods that claim to skin tightening (w/o much said for lower legs). Which of the non-invasive methods for skin tightening are most likely to give me the fastest and best results for my legs?

Loose skin around knees

+1

The areas you  are describing are one of the most difficult to treat.   Surgery often does not work.  Having no photo to comment on, I would suggest you look into RF treatments for skin tightening and fat reduction(TruSculpt) or SkinTyte treatments using the Sciton System which is a deep, intense infrared system. 

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon