How to Tighten Loose Skin on Neck 2 yrs After Smartlipo?

I am 42 years old and had Smartlipo on my chin/neck area 2 years ago. I am left with sagging skin under chin area on neck, not jowls. What can be done to tighten that up? I look older now than I did before I had the Smartlipo. Disappointed to say the least.

Next step most likely a lower facelift

+1

I am in agreement with the other plastic surgeons regarding the need for a lower facelift. While the smart lipo does a nice job with the excess adipose tissue of the neck and jowls it does not adequately address the skin laxity and lack of fascial support.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Neck skin

+1

One of the risks of smart lipo is that the skin will not tighten enough. At this point I think you need a traditional face and neck lift. Generally, isolated posterior neck lifts don't quite get the job done. Do it right this time

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com

Lax neck skin needs a neck lift or lower facelift

+1

The best way to properly and naturally tighten the lax skin in the neck is to have a lower facelift done.  The loose skin is mobilized, the underlying tissues are tightened and the skin is gently redraped and removed leaving a natural look.