Tight Scar Inside the Nose After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hello, I had an open Rhinoplasty on April 29 and there are two things that keep me concerned. First of all, the end of the nose is not symetric , offcourse, left side of the nose seems to be still swelling more, and the top of the nose is hard BUT, there is a scar inside the nose that is keeping the nostrill tight and a little bit uncomfortable. could be the nose so assimetric because of the scar? And, when could I fix it? not earlier than six months? Thank you in advice

Asymmetry scaring 1 month post rhinoplasty

+1

From the photos it looks like you are having alar collapse on the right side. Go see your surgeon and get an explanation of the cause. At 1 month, it could be asymmetrical swelling

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon