What Are the Tight Lumps All over my Abdomen After Smart Lipo/laser Lipo?

It's been two week exactly since my surgery. I had work done on my abdomen and love handles and now my stomach is covered in tight, firm, lumps. I look deformed and almost worse than before. Will this go away? What can I do to make it better?

Some uneveness and minor lumps may be normal following SmartLipo.

+1

Some irregular texture and minor lumps may be normal following SmartLipo.  Major uneveness after SmartLipo may be poor technique, lack of good compression post operatively or an unusual healing response.  If your physician is an expert, he/she will know what to do for you.  If not, seek out the opinion of an expert who has a good reputation and extensive experience doing this procedure.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon