Too Tight to Get in by Self. Is Garment Too Tight?

Abdominal Lipo. if my garment is so tight it takes 2 other people to tug and pull to get it on me, is that too tight? I cannot get this thing on by myself. from the charts i see, it should be 2 sizes bigger

if I seem smaller after 30 days of wearing this, it is because i am afraid to eat. If I eat, I will be afraid to have a bowel movement because it will soil my garment. I cannot get it off and on by myself. I am on day 4 and I am drinking liquids only

Your Garment is Too Tight

+1

The garment you are using is too tight if you need two extra people to help get it on and off. I recommend that you get a larger garment that will allow you to put it on and take it off by yourself.

Key West Plastic Surgeon

Tight garment after lipo

+1

It sounds like it. It shouldn't be that hard. Although you question does not say how many day post op, it is not unusual for the swelling to make it difficult to put on your garment, especially in the first few day after surgery. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD