Tickle lipo on Wednesday: When can I expect to see my results without the swelling and how many more days of soreness? (Photo)

I had 550 mm (I think that's the measure of the container) removed from upper and lower stomach. Bottom picture is the night before the procedure and the top picture is 24 hours after the procedure.

Tickle lipo on Wednesday: When can I expect to see my results without the swelling and how many more days of soreness?

+1
These are post operative questions that should have been outlined to you in your pre operative informed consent visit. If they were not than call your surgeon or go see them for a complete experience. You paid for appropriate care...