Can tickle lipo fix some lumps left over from regular liposuction?

I had regular liposuction (abdomen, flanks, and outer thighs) 2 years ago. Immediately I had these lumps to the left and below my belly button because I remember my doctor saying that it was the fluid from swelling. He had me massage the area and try to push the fluid out regularly and use an electronic massage wand on the area as well. I also wore compression garments for 6 weeks after surgery... But the lumps stayed and It looks worse than the picture shows. Can tickle lipo smooth out this lumpy area?

Irregularities After Liposuction

+1
Seek someone who is frequent at treating revisions.  It is not uncommon to see some lumps and bumps after surgery, and this typically can be fixed with either addtional liposuction or a Liposonix treatment to the areas surrounding.  Fat grafting may also be required.  Please see a dermatologic surgeon or plastic surgeon who can give you a full cosmetic evaluation, someone you trust and who is an expert in these treatments.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

+1
     I would find an expert at liposuction to determine if a revision would be appropriate.  I would not focus on the technique.

Revisional liposuction for post-liposuction irregularities

+1
We now know that it is not the technology that produces a superior result, it is the surgeon.

Some of the very worst results I have ever seen from liposuction have been with laser liposuction techniques. Burns, irregularities, skin that feels like wood.  Proponents of the 'new superior technology' were quick to tout its superiority, long before any studies were published or combined experience was available.  The same people who were touting laser liposuction are now touting the newest 'latest and greatest'.

While microliposuction and fat injection may help, I have found that tightening by some form of tummy tuck along with microliposuction gives the best results in a case with post-liposuction subcutaneous irregularities, especially those that are superficial.

The technology is only as good as the surgeon.

Brent Moelleken, MD