Will Sheer Light Diod Laser Help with Hairs on Throat?

i have abnormal hairs on my throat.and have already started sheer lıght dıod laser.wıll it help me ?or do ı need to go to the doctor?also have haırs on my belly

Laser hair removal in Los Angeles

+1

We prefer the new Candela laser for most skin types, including light and dark skin. The hair removal treatments are excellent.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/56/laser-hair-removal.aspx

Laser hair removal on the neck area

+1

The LightSheer laser will remove dark hair on fair skin regardless of the area being treated.  If you had treatment in a doctor's office, he/she would have questioned you about a hormonal imbalance.  You should consider assessment by a physician.

Toronto Dermatologist

LightSheer laser on the throat

+1

LightSheer laser or LightSheer Duet laser can be used to treat the hairs on the neck/throat without problems. If you have excess hair on the neck and belly, I would see your dermatologist to make sure you don't have a hormonal imbalance (e.g. PCOS). You may need to have an ultrasound and blood work to assess these issues, and possibly may require a birth control pill to regulate your hormones.  Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon