Will Sheer Light Diod Laser Help with Hairs on Throat?

i have abnormal hairs on my throat.and have already started sheer lıght dıod laser.wıll it help me ?or do ı need to go to the doctor?also have haırs on my belly

Laser hair removal in Los Angeles

+1

We prefer the new Candela laser for most skin types, including light and dark skin. The hair removal treatments are excellent.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Laser hair removal on the neck area

+1

The LightSheer laser will remove dark hair on fair skin regardless of the area being treated.  If you had treatment in a doctor's office, he/she would have questioned you about a hormonal imbalance.  You should consider assessment by a physician.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

LightSheer laser on the throat

+1

LightSheer laser or LightSheer Duet laser can be used to treat the hairs on the neck/throat without problems. If you have excess hair on the neck and belly, I would see your dermatologist to make sure you don't have a hormonal imbalance (e.g. PCOS). You may need to have an ultrasound and blood work to assess these issues, and possibly may require a birth control pill to regulate your hormones.  Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon