Can three month old frozen fat be used for a revision bbl surgery?

I had a bbl surgery done on January 9th from dr elliot heller in newyork I wasnt satisfied with the amount of butt I was left with he only injected me with 500ccs and I have bad scarring from the lipo surgery I just feel it wasnt worth it so I asked him for a repeat with the fat that he froze for me and he added 250 more ccs but I'm hearing that fresh fat is the best will I get good results from this reinjection from my frozen fat? Btw It was frozen only three months

+2

I am 100% for fresh fat specially for a brazilian butt lift. 

Frozen vs fresh fat

+2
I personally do not think freezing fat and thawing it is good. It is better to harvest fresh fat for BBL.

Using Stored Frozen Fat

+1
You can not use frozen fat for grafting. The fat does not survive the freezing and thawing process.  It is best to use fat obtained at the time of liposuction.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Frozen Fat

+1
Studies on frozen fat are inconclusive currently. The percent take of frozen fat is likely less than fresh fat. If possible, use new fat.

David Shifrin, MD

+1
I liposuction the fat and use the fat for transfer at the same time.