Can the Threads Be Re-tightened?

I had a thread lift five years ago and was very pleased with the results at 60 years old. I asm now 65 and the jowls are returning...can the threads that are inside be tightened somehow or do I need to get the full procedure done again?

Can Threads be re-tightened?....

+1

The threads can not be tightened, additional threads would have to be inserted again.  

Can a threadlift be tightened?

+1

A threadlift lasts for approximately four to five years with great results.  After that time period, the procedure may need to be repeated.  The threads themselves cannot be tightened, but new ones can be placed.  As time goes on other procedures may need to be done for optimal results including fat injection or mini facelift.  A threadlift done properly does give nice results in a high percentage of patients.  Consult your plastic surgeon to see what the best options would be.

Andrew Miller, MD
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can the Threads Be Re-tightened?

+1

You realize you are one of very few who obtained a good result from THREADING! Look on this site only 22% felt they receive a result. Unfortunately retightening is possible but not likely. I think you will need a complete reoperation. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski