Chemical Peel After Threading

I Had Threading Done on my Face, How Long Do I Have to Wait to Get a Chemical Peel?

Chemical Peel after Eyebrow Threading

+1
Hi Mria, One should be able to obtain a chemical peel after eyebrow threading. Most plastic surgeons or dermatologists would typically wait one week before the chemical peel. The depth of skin peel is the most important factor in regards to healing recovery and potential side effects. Speak with your skin care specialist to help determine if and when a chemical peel is appropriate for you. Best of luck. Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Could risk scarring if skin has been irritated

+1

This all depends upon the type of skin you have.  Fair skin may require waiting at least a week to allow for an even application of a chemical peel.  The depth of your chemical peel would also be important.  .for a deeper chemical peel it would be important for there to be no pre-existing irritation of your skin.  Otherwise you could risk scarring.  

Chemical Peel After Threading

+1

You should be fine within one week of the first operation to receive a chemical peel. But you should discuss in person with your chosen doctor. Best of luck. 

Chemical peels can usually be done about 5-7 days after threading.

+1

Most chemical peels do just fine when the skin is back to normal after threading which usually takes 3-5 days since the skin is irritated from the threading for that long.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon