Considering Thread Lift But Wondering Why Its Received So Many Bad Reviews.

I am considering to have a thread lift, but so far I don't see many good reviews from people who actually did. I wonder what is a major reason for that.

Is a Threadlift even available anymore?

+2

The Threadlift was an exciting new minimally invasive way to lift the facial tissues.  It failed as a result of its cost and relative ineffectiveness with results being very short lived.

Thread Lift

+1

Threads must be precisely inserted to grab the correct amount of tissue for an adequate lift; multiple threads must be inserted as well. If performed properly a thread lift can provide a significant improvement. Although, not as long lasting as a corrective facelift.

Thread lift is a very poor device

+1

The thread lift does not really work well at all.  It lasts a few  months usually and the threads are very expensive.

It cannot compare to surgery or even Botox.

Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeon

Thread Lift is not appropriate for most patients

+1

While the Thread Lift (or Feather Lift) is conceptually a good idea, it is a procedure that will not produce satisfactory results on the vast majority of patients.  I have seen good results in some patients, but for most people, the procedure simply cannot replicate the effects of surgery as it promised to do.  

Web reference: http://www.seattleface.com/html/index.php

Thread Lift

+1

I doubt you will find a positive review on thread-lifts anywhere, because they simply don't work for longer than 6-8 weeks.  The thread-lift is/ was the ultimate price to result mismatch.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Simply said too costly for poor results. The threads or threading can not hold the weight of the lifted tissues for more than 6 months if that. Plus the cost of these specialized threads. Be careful out there.