Can Thread Lift Tighten the Skin Under the Eyes? (photo)

Looking into alternative to surgery as I had quadrilateral blephroplasty in 2007 which made things worse. I had too many complications and had to hide away for 2 years after (swelling, bruising, dry eyes, eye lids not closing while sleeping, weepy eyes, eye bags looked bigger after the surgery etc). My eyes are finally back to normal, but the small bags under my eyes still persist. Have tried fillers already, I dont like the tell tale 'tide' filler leave behind. Help please, anything?

Ethical Plastic Surgery

+3

Please do yourself a favor and do a great deal of research before choosing a plastic surgeon. Make sure you only go to a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON specifically certified by the AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY. I constantly see patients who have had complications such as yours after going to someone who has no idea what they are doing. Stay away from gimicks such as the "threadlift" or whatever catchy phrase is used to sell you on a procedure that does not work. You look fine. Don't open yourself to new complications.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

+3

No the Thread lift is a waste of time and money. You look great in the posted photo and from your story LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE! 

Thread Lift to tighten Skin under the Eyes...

+2

Thread Lift for the lateral brow/temple area may help improve the skin under the eyes as well.