Having second thoughts about BBL with lipo followed by a tummy tuck. Should I lose weight first?

I am 26 5'6" 195lbs I have lost about 50lbs and I struggling to loose anymore weight Im not at my ideal weight I would like to be between 150-160lbs. Should I proceed with having these surgeries done or should I wait? Ive always had a larger bottom & wide hips but since I've lost weight I dont like the shape of my bottom.I just dont know what to do since I'm not at my ideal weight I exercise and try my best to eat well but can't loose weight.

+1
Thank you for your question .
It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Weight

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Losing weight before BBl

+1
If you are able to lose more weight, you should.  Being at or close to your goal weight  will benefit your final outcome. If you have hit a plateau and can longer lose any more weight, I would discuss this with your plastic surgeon and get his/her recommendation on whether or not you should proceed now with the surgeries. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

+1
It is usually best to be close to your goal weight before undergoing a BBL procedure. This will ensure fewer complications and better results. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Best resuts and safety

+1
You have to know that the closer to your ideal weight the better result and also will reduce risk of complications. 
my personal opinion for safety is doing the Tummy Tuck and then lipo withBBL. 
Be encouraged!!! You will be very pleased with your decision on having surgery. You a very young patient and a lot of life to enjoy. 
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
       Much of this depends upon where you carry your excess and how aggressive your surgeon will be with removing fat.  I can tell you from experience that 5 liters of fat is a huge amount and can produce an unbelievable change.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Weight loss and procedures

+1
I think that if are successful in losing weight, then I would continue until you get down to your goal and then have the procedures that you want.