I Am Thirteen and Want to Get Laser Treatment on my Legs and Arm Pits Am I Too Young??

Laser Treatment at age 13

+1

Thank you for your question. You can start now as long as you are mentally prepared to do a series of sessions. Hair will get thinner and less dense with each session. Make certain you are being supervised by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon during your series for best results and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Laser Hair Removal for Teenager

+1

Hi Swaqq.  Thirteen is usually the youngest we will take a patient for laser treatments.  The reason is more practical than medical.  As long as the hair is dark and coarse you are a good candidate.  The main reason we would not treat patients younger than this is that they have problems with pain.  

Laser hair removal can be uncomfortable and children do not do well with it.  If you are motivated and are not bothered by the discomfort, you are a candidate.

We are located in North Orange County and offer free consultations.  Click below to visit our website.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/hairRemovalTreatment.aspx