Third Rhinoplasty Revision And I Don't Like the Results? (photo)

so I just have my third rhinoplasty revision and i have 1 month post op but I do not like the results.I think that my tip is to turn up and also my columella looks wierd. So I would like to now what would solve my problem and make my nose look more natural.

Tip projection and counter-rotation to restore masculine profile

In order to achieve a more attractive profile your nose needs to be lengthened.  This can be achieved by projecting and counter-rotating the tip - with a septal extension graft.  This could also be used to push out your columella and restore a more normal appearing alar-columellar relationship.  With appropriate tip projection your dorsum will likely also require augmentation to achieve a nice balance.  

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Pollybeak Deformity/Overprojected tip/Low dorsum

Its unfortunate that you had a bad experience 3 times. I see that you have a over-projected tip and midvault which translates to a pollybeak deformity. Also you naso-frontal angle or radix is a little low. This can all be fixed. Feel free to send your pics to the link below and I can image your pics so you can see what your nose can look like.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

44 East 65th Street
New York, NY 10021

Needs more time

Hello. At one month you are nowhere close to your final results and for a full year after your procedure your cosmetic appearance will continue to improve. Just try to be patient these trouble areas will continue to improve.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

307 South MacDill Ave
Tampa, FL 33609