What would you suggest for my third rhinoplasty? (photo)

I'm hesitant to undergo a third procedure but am unhappy with the overall shape of my nose. I still feel that it looks over projected and the bride between my eyes looks too high for the rest of the shape. Are there any minimally invasive procedures that I can ask my surgeon about to fix the problems?

Third revision rhinoplasty

+1
 Revision rhinoplasty can be entertained with very specific goals in mind. Remember the nose is a three-dimensional structure and only one single photograph has been given, so it's difficult to give an opinion on this nose. A small amount of rasping can occur high on the dorsal bridge to bring the bridge line into alignment and deepen the glabella. A small amount of rasping can be performed, however the  nasal bridge will then become wider as the bridge is taken down, therefore osteotomies  may be required. Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results, since this is your third attempt

What would you suggest for my third rhinoplasty?

+1
I am afraid I would have to disagree with you. From the single photo enclosed the nasal projection looks quite proportional and any further reduction of the bridge would give the old ski slope appearance we all work so hard to prevent.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD