Would a third revision rhinoplasty help even though I have scar tissue problems?

I am a 47 years old man. I had my first rhinoplasty (in Iran) when I was 20. Five years ago I did a second surgery (in Europe). One year after (in 2009), I underwent a third surgery (again in Europe, but with another surgen). The result of this surgery was ok in the beginning, but as time passed by I got a lot of scar tissues. Considering my ethnical background (Persian), do you think that there is still a hope that the excess scar tissue can be removed from my nose, without coming back again?

+1

Only an exam will be useful in this particular case as well as a review of previous photos and operative reports.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.