Third operation? I had first rhino 2008 and next one 2009 due to not enough improvement in the first one. (photo)

I used to have bump on the bridge and bulbous tip. Even after two surgeries my nose isn´t still what i expect it to be, normal. After revision I was left with wide tip and undefined bridge. In photos taken from front view my nose looks usually really funny. My tip is also more on the right side. What could be done to my nose? Is it even possible third time?

Third operation? I had first rhino 2008 and next one 2009 due to not enough improvement in the first one.

+1

It is possible to do a third rhinoplasty, but your goals would have to be very specifically defined as your nose does not look bad.