Third nasal surgery and profile bump obvious even after the cast removal. What is it and can this be a deformity? (photo)

Feel dent too. This is my 3rd surgery and I am 3 weeks post-op. My 1st was for a setoplasty that resulted in a V-deformity, & the 2nd was performed by another doc to fix the deformity w/ an ear graft, resulting in an infection & a bizarre profile bump + dents. The 3rd was performed for $500 by the same doc, & he simply rasped the bump. I know swelling can last 12+ months, but could this be swelling or a bony bump? It was there the day that the cast came off & it feels hard. I hate my nose b/c of the bump. :(

Third nasal surgery and profile bump obvious even after the cast removal. What is it and can this be a deformity?

+1

This is hard to judge without the benefit of an exam.  3 weeks is very early, and swelling is playing a role.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php