What Options Do I Have to Broaden My Mandibular and Face?

Hi After one year i'm very despaired. In september 10 i had all my wisdom teeth removed. One year after, it's horrible. as you can see on the pictures My face changed (and not just a little). I mean, my jaw is really narrower than before surgery, and it changed my face alot. I have a begining of sagging cheeks now. I'm only 24 years old...What kind of operation(s) could change or reverse that situation? Thank you.

How can I widen my jaw

+1

Mandibular angle implants can give the more squared off look you are wanting. (Think Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise but you don't have to go as big as they did with their implants). If you want to start slower then try Radiesse or Sculptra first.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon