Love Handles and Stretch Marks Tummy Tuck

I been thinking about getting a tummy tuck because I have large love handles with strectch marks and no matter how much I work. I am 5'8 I weight 223 and I just wanted to ask is there anyway I could lose my love handles plus stomach and I kno that nobody can give me an exact price but I was wondering based on your experience somebody might could give me a estimate of how much my tummy tuck might cost?

Love Handles and Stretch Marks

The price of tummy tucks can vary greatly.  If you are in the group that could lose weight prior to a tummy tuck for the optimal result, you could have liposuction first to reduce the thickness of your abdominal skin followed by a tummy tuck in a second procedure, in order to get the best possible result.

9735 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Love handles and tummy tuck

The first thing to consider is whether you need to lose some weight to get your Body Mass Index into a safer zone. Your BMI is about 34, and studies show that tummy tucks are safer with fewer complications with a BMI lower than 30. You would have a better and safer result if you lost about 25 pounds.

Cost varies a lot by region, but you could expect to pay in the region of $8500 for a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and liposuction of the flanks.

Victor Au, MD
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

4301 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC 27607