Love Handles and Stretch Marks Tummy Tuck

I been thinking about getting a tummy tuck because I have large love handles with strectch marks and no matter how much I work. I am 5'8 I weight 223 and I just wanted to ask is there anyway I could lose my love handles plus stomach and I kno that nobody can give me an exact price but I was wondering based on your experience somebody might could give me a estimate of how much my tummy tuck might cost?

Love Handles and Stretch Marks

+1

The price of tummy tucks can vary greatly.  If you are in the group that could lose weight prior to a tummy tuck for the optimal result, you could have liposuction first to reduce the thickness of your abdominal skin followed by a tummy tuck in a second procedure, in order to get the best possible result.

Love handles and tummy tuck

+1

The first thing to consider is whether you need to lose some weight to get your Body Mass Index into a safer zone. Your BMI is about 34, and studies show that tummy tucks are safer with fewer complications with a BMI lower than 30. You would have a better and safer result if you lost about 25 pounds.

Cost varies a lot by region, but you could expect to pay in the region of $8500 for a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and liposuction of the flanks.

Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon