I Am Thinking About Having the Brazillian Butt Aug. How Bad is Pain/recovery?

I want to have this done and I was thinking about Dr. Mendieta. He seems to be the most experienced and is before/after pics are amazing. Does anyone else recommend him?? I'm soo worried about the recovery.

PAIN AFTER BBL

After a Brazilian butt lift the toughest part of the recovery seems to be staying off the buttocks for a full two weeks.  Avoiding pressure on the buttocks after surgery allows the fat time to attach to the blood supply and remain viable.  Most patients report soreness after the procedure which usually resolves in 3 to 7 days.  Every person's body heals differently so your recovery may vary slightly however any pain you experience should be well controlled with medications suggested or prescribed by your surgeon.  Please review your surgeon's credentials to confirm he/she is a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic