I Am Thinking About Having the Brazillian Butt Aug. How Bad is Pain/recovery?

I want to have this done and I was thinking about Dr. Mendieta. He seems to be the most experienced and is before/after pics are amazing. Does anyone else recommend him?? I'm soo worried about the recovery.

Recovery and Pain?

+1

I am sure the best people to answer the question are the patients that have already had the procedure. My experience is that this is one of the toughest recoveries. Between the discomfort from the liposuctioned areas and the tenderness of the augmented butt there is just something hurting. The good news is that after the first 4 to 5 days things seem to improve tremendously. Mind over matter!