Thinking of Getting Saline Implants Removed, Is this Possible Without Sagging?

I had gotten saline implants about a year ago, im 19 and I was a 34B before now a 34D, and im thinking of having them removed I have not been happy since i got them and do not know if i ever will be, could i get them removed without them sagging?

Removing Breast Implants

+1

At your age, it may be possible to remove your saline implants without the risk of breast sagging, but it is important to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person to determine whether or not you will need a lift after implant removal. Various factors cause the skin to become lax and the breasts to sag over time. However, without a consultation and discussing your medical history, it’s hard to say whether or not you would also need a breast lift procedure during the implant removal to yield aesthetically pleasing results. I would suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures and has experience removing breast implants. 

Removal of Breast Implants and “Sagging”?

+1

Without examining you or viewing pictures it is not possible to give you precise advice. However, based on your age and the fact that you have had the breast implants for only one year,  it is very likely that your breasts will “bounce back” nicely after removal of the breast implants.  Obviously,  whether you will have “sagging” will depend on factors such as skin elasticity and the current position of your nipple/areola in relation to the inframammary folds.

You will also need to consider carefully whether you will be “happy” without breast implants;  or would you be happier with removal of your current breast implants and  replacing them with smaller breast implants?  The more carefully you consider all options,  the less likely you will require further breast surgery in the future.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after downsizing of breast implants will  depend on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for more precise advice.

"sagging" ? Take them out- and SIEF: Simultaneous Implant Exchange with Fat

+1

I have developed an operation where you can have your saline implants removed and have your own body fat transplanted into the breast subcutaneous space, leaving the breasts as large as they were before with implants in many cases.  Simultaneous Implant Exchange With Fat - "SIEF", will be a popular alternative to implant exchange or total removal, which most women do not want!  See the video:

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD

Implant removal and sagging

+1

Implants simply add volume to your breasts.  If you remove them, you remove the volume.  If you have smaller implants and good elasticity to your skin then the skin should contract over time just as it does when we remove fat during liposuction.  If you have larger volume implants your skin may be stretched beyond its ability to contract adequately.  If that is the case then a breast lift may be required.  

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD