I Am Thinking of my Explanting Implants....but Not Sure How I Would Look After.

I am thinking of removing my implants. I was a 32 b after a baby and 7 months of nourishing her. I had 375 cc silicone gel implants put in last Feb. I am upset because i asked to be a full B almost C. I now measure 32 DD. Im 25, 5'00" 102 pds. My rt breast is also still firm. How much would this range in cost? I feel so stupid because i am still paying on the ones i have in.

Explanting with confidence

+1

I have performed many explants over 30 years.  If the implants are over the muscle and greater than 200 cc then the skin may probably wrinkle.  If implants are beneath the muscle then the breasts will usually shrink to the original look.  I know that this sounds surprising to the less experienced surgeons.

Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Implant removal and cost and look

+1

It is difficult to say what you would look like if you just had the implants removed., an exam would be helpful. They probably will look worse than they did bedfore the implants.  Perhaps go with a smaller implant?  As  for thecost this will vary around the country.

Breast implant removal

+1

After breast feeding and 375 cc breast implants, iit will be difficult to predict how you will look when the implants are removed.

Cosult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for examination and dicussing all your options to get the best results where you will be happy

Breast Implant Removal and Appearance of Breasts?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful.