Im Thinking of Having a Bbl but I Really Want to Know What Risks Im in For? Is Cancer One of Them? (photo)

Cancer is not A risk

+1

There are risks.  Cancer is not one of the risks. Typical risks include loss of fat grafts, infection, fluid collections, and abnormal contour.

Dr. ES

I'm Thinking of Having a Bbl but I Really Want to Know What Risks Im in For? Is Cancer One of Them?

+1

Cancer would not be a risk.    Fluid collection after liposuction is the most common adverse event.  I have not found fat necrosis, bleeding, or infection to be issues.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA