Thinking of Having Aquamid in my Cheeks, Will The Radiesse I've Had over 3 Years Affect This?

+1

IMHO, you should rethink having any permanent filler in the cheeks.  These fillers are placed in the fatty tissue however...these tissues shift, with gravity towards to nose, with aging taking the permanent filler(s) with them.  If you want a permanent cheek augmentation, use cheek implants and be sure the surgeon understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.