Thin skin shows blue/brown-ish bruise looking on nose bridge after rhinoplasty, is there anything I can do about it?

I got my rhino revision also it's my first open surgery three months ago. The skin on the middle of my bridge feels extremely thin and wraps around the bone tightly. Also at this area I can see this blue deep bruise looking thing under the skin.doctor told me it might be the veins underneath and thin skin shows it through.anything I can do about it?will it improve over time since scar tissue still forming?

Bluish skin after revision rhinoplasty

+1
This is a very difficult question to answer without photos and more information on the procedure.  I think that seeing you in person would be very important to examine the area.   Be sure to follow with your surgeon and maybe  get a second opinion.  This may not be the best venue for what you are seeing.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon