Thin Skin After Rhinoplasty, Anything I Can Do To Thicken?

Ever since having a rhinoplasty my skin on my nose is extremely thin, is there anything i can do to make my skin thicker? thank you.

Thin nasal skin after rhinoplasty?

+1

You are most likely feeling the irregularities of your nasal bone after your nasal surgery. This will give the appearance of a thin skin over the dorsum. For minor imperfections dermal fillers are recommended. For more pronounced irregularities and very thin skins fascia graft or Alloderm are used.

Thin skin after rhinoplasty

+1

The skin after repeated rhinoplasty can become a bit thin.  The ways to thicken the skin envelope and not actually the skin itself is by using alloderm or temporal is fascia.

Thin skin after rhinoplasty.

+1

Fillers can be used to give thicker appearing skin. Radiesse lasts about 2 years. Soft tissue from the ear or scalp can be placed but this is surgery.