Is It Possible to Have a Thin Nose with a Thick Skin?

22y i had my rhinoplasty before 11 days ago,my problem was(a wide nose and a wide nose tip) the problem is after i took the plaster off i shocked that my tip is up and elevated so much like a pig!and my lateral nose bone is too thin,the only thing that swollen is my tip ! i'm afraid that my nose will be thinner and thinner through the time .do u think that my tip is going to turn down through the time?what about my lateral nose bone ? what do u think that will happen to my nose ?please help me

+1

Your surgeon will provide much better advice on this.  The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more.  Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed etc.