Thin Nasal Bone. Unhappy With Results.

i have a rhinoplast for about one month , I was having a wide bridge and a big nose , and i agreed with my docter that he will not break the nasl bone he will only change the size , but what he did is something different he break the nasl bone , it became very thin , and he make the tip of my nose up it wasnt like this , he change the shape of my face completly , I have a problem in accepting my face like this , can the nasal bone will be wider, any change will happen to the thin nasa; bone ?

Dissatisfied after Rhinoplasty to Reduce Large Nose

+2

If you are just one month after your original operation, it is too soon to evaluate your result but the physical findings you describe can be changed with revision surgery. I did not see your nose before surgery; however, usually it is impossible to reduce a big nose with a wide bridge without breaking the bones. A tip that is turned up one month after surgery may improve as healing progresses.