How Can I Thin my Nose by Nonsurgical Treatment Immediately? (photo)

How Can I Thin my Nose by Nonsurgical Treatement Immediately

NSNJ For a Thinner Nose

+1

Hi Arhum,

While many of my patients achieve a thinner looking nose non-surgically, I'm not sure that you're the ideal candidate for a non-surgical approach. This is because we would be injecting a substance into your nose to make your bridge taller and less flat. Though this does help a nose look less wide, you may also be unhappy with the fact that your nose is actually getting physically larger in the process. I would suggest waiting until you are older to see if a surgical approach is something you are interested in. Best of luck.

Nonsurgical (filler) nose jobs cannot thin your nose

+1

As attractive as the idea of a nonsurgical procedure sounds, it doesn't work for every problem.  In your case, if you would like a thinner nose you need to consult with a surgeon as fillers can only hide humps and bumps, straighten out irregularities and assymetries and enhance nasal tips.  Surgery would be your only option to thin your nose.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon