How Can I Thin my Nose by Nonsurgical Treatment Immediately? (photo)

How Can I Thin my Nose by Nonsurgical Treatement Immediately

NSNJ For a Thinner Nose

+1

Hi Arhum,

While many of my patients achieve a thinner looking nose non-surgically, I'm not sure that you're the ideal candidate for a non-surgical approach. This is because we would be injecting a substance into your nose to make your bridge taller and less flat. Though this does help a nose look less wide, you may also be unhappy with the fact that your nose is actually getting physically larger in the process. I would suggest waiting until you are older to see if a surgical approach is something you are interested in. Best of luck.

Nonsurgical (filler) nose jobs cannot thin your nose

+1

As attractive as the idea of a nonsurgical procedure sounds, it doesn't work for every problem.  In your case, if you would like a thinner nose you need to consult with a surgeon as fillers can only hide humps and bumps, straighten out irregularities and assymetries and enhance nasal tips.  Surgery would be your only option to thin your nose.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/surgery-free-nose-jobs/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon