I Need to Thin my Nose Bridge After my Sinusitus Condition Ruined It? (photo)

for a long time, i've had chronic sinusitus issues. up until i was about 12 years of age, my nose bridge eventually gave in. it swelled out to the point where it seems like the actual bone on the sides of my bridge have repositioned. when i feel the sides of my bridge, i can feel the bone kinda poking out. my nose bridge with is now not what it once naturally was. is there a way that i can bring it back? i'm very uncomfortable with how it looks. please help. I'm a 19 yr old female.

Nasal Dorsum Enhancement

+1

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience who can target your nasal bridge and thin it as well as straightening the dorsum of your nose.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Can nose be tinned

+1

Probably 80% of rhinoplasties thin the nose. Yours is no exception. Almost anyskilled surgeon can do this effectively