Male Lip Augmentation Options (lower lip)?

i am 27 years old male my lower lip is so much thin right now i want to know what is the procedure to get a well size of lip

Male Lip Augmentation Options

+1

The best options for lip augmentation would be Juvederm and Restylane. These are both ideal for men and women. The only difference in treating a female versus a male has to do with strategies to shape the lips in order to really compliment the patient’s overall appearance.

Juvederm and Restylane give very natural looking results. They are both made of a compound called hyaluronic acid, which is already found in the body.

The actual injection is synthetic, which is more sterile and less likely to trigger allergic responses. Restylane is thicker than Juvederm.  The choice of filler depends on the type of appearance the patient wants in the end.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

+1

You can either opt to use fillers which would be a temporary option requiring subsequent treatments or a more permanent option using implants, which are reversible.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Lip Augmentation

+1

Fat transfer is the safest, long lasting option.

Your lipo definition is good. Just enhance with fat taransfer.

Safety and longivity is best

Lip Augmentation For Men

+1

As is the case with women, injectable fillers work very nicely for lip augmentation in men. There are many different fillers on the market and different expert injectors are comfortable with different fillers. In our practice we use liquid injectable silicone for most of our lip augmentation as it is precise, permanent and yields very natural appearing results. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in lip augmentation.   

Channing R. Barnett, MD

Best options for lip augmentation

+1

Juvederm or Restylane are the best options for correcting lips. They can be used to increase or replace lost volume, define the vermilion borders and create a more youthful curl, elevate and lift the corners of the mouth, and correct vertical wrinkle lines. They can restore the natural contour of the upper and lower lip and enhance the Cupid’s bow area. You can follow the video link below to see me injecting my wife’s lips with Restylane!

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon