What Can I Do About my Thin Face?

I think I have a thin face and it's not in harmony, the left side of my face is different than the other part, I want it to be fuller and i want my cheeks to look fuller too , i also want a defined jaw lines , i heard about surgical & Non surgical method which do you think is better?

Treating facal asymmetry

+2

Few, if any, faces are symmetrical . Improvement of markedly asymmetrical features can often be attained with injectable fillers. For the cheek and jowl areas, my preference would be for your own fat which has to harvested and implanted  by a minor surgical process.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon